“Delicious and consistent ”

Frank Pepe's Pizzeria Napoletana
Ranked #4 of 243 Restaurants in Fairfield
Price range: US$0 - US$15
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Simple menu- pizza and salad- pleasant staff, delicious and consistent food. Can be crowded and noisy. Best to dine at off times.

Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

Living in SC now, I miss authentic Italian food. Whenever I go back to Fairfield, CT I must stop in at Pepe’s. Their wood oven, thin crust pizza is the real deal. Never overloaded with cheese or oil. Fresh top quality ingredients. Always delightful service. The salad is healthy greens and exceptional Italian dressing. If I don’t get a beer, I have to have the diet Sasparillo. Love all the pizza combinations and when I yearn for a clam pizza, I know they Never disappoint. Pepe’s is consistently yummy.

Reviewed 24 February 2018 via mobile

Pizza was good, service was good, but seating for large group was a bit challenging . In the area this is probably the best pie, that said it was not the best around the country, but far from the worst as well.

Reviewed 8 February 2018

I grew up on Pepe's pizza as a child and always treated myself to a pie whenever I was in town. It's great to have a sliver of what the original restaurant looks like practically in your backyard.

Reviewed 4 February 2018

While you can get pizza like this in New Haven, this is the only place in Fairfield where you can get pies like this. Brick and wood is similar (and also wonderful) but slightly different and a different experience. Starting with the texture and flavor of the crust which tastes slightly buttery and has a chewy but also crispy texture. Put fresh ingredients on this crust and you cant go wrong. My only complaint is that if you like bacon pizza, the bacon is not at all precooked so its a little on the rare side when it shows up. If you hit it in between busy times, it’s quick, delicious and the wine is cheap.