“excellent vietnamese food”

Lotus Grill
Ranked #11 of 74 Restaurants in Farmington
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Reviewed 9 June 2016

usually take outs; order exactly as requested. cindy, the proprietor, excellent chef and very nice person

Reviewed 4 June 2016 via mobile

This is our go to place when we are looking for a light meal after a heavy lunch. We usually order two chicken dumpling soups and share an entree. The food is always fresh and delicious . The prices are reasonable and it is a small place with a lot of take out.

Reviewed 16 May 2016 via mobile

I've eaten here a few times, and have always enjoyed my meal. There is plenty of parking, but they only a few tables inside so you may need to wait - but you can always get take-out.
Last night I had the noodles and spring rolls. So yummy that I forgot to snap a photo!

Reviewed 14 January 2016

Have only had the rare beef pho here, but it is very good (not sure if it's authentic, but great none the less. I also very good if you use dine-in CT and have it delivered.

Reviewed 12 January 2016 via mobile

Great, authentic Vietnamese food with awesome Pho that everyone in my family craves, luckily we live nearby. Summer rolls and everything else really has been superb. Highly recommended.