“Very good food”

Piccolo Arancio Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Piccolo Arancio Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4 of 74 Restaurants in Farmington
Price range: US$21 - US$40
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Main Street
Reviewed 6 July 2017

Went with a large group of family, and while everyone tried different dishes, we all enjoyed the food and the service!

There are newer reviews for Piccolo Arancio Restaurant

Reviewed 1 July 2017

Great stuff, nice food, cooked well and correct price.
Worth it, will suggest to friends.
The filet was perfectly cooked as I like.

Reviewed 3 June 2017 via mobile

We thought this might be overpriced but ok. Not so! Pricey...but lovely. Bruschetta was out of this world. Caprissio salad with bing cherries a terrific indulgence. We split a seafood risotto that was yummy and filling. Very nice Barolo by the glass. Pistachio, Hazelnut, and hazelnut-chocolate gelato a beautiful finish to the meal. Nice ambiance. Sweet service.

Reviewed 24 April 2017 via mobile

My two friends and I were staying a night at the Farmington Inn which is right next door to the Piccolo. This restaurant offers a variety of Italian dishes. Many locals seemed to be dining at this restaurant which is always a good sign. All three of us ordered different choices and each of us very much enjoyed our salads, entrees, and desserts. The service was excellent, too. If I visited this area again, I would certainly return to the Piccolo Arancio.

Reviewed 22 April 2017 via mobile

This restaurant boasts homemade pasta in an informal family atmosphere. It did not disappoint. The menu had many diverse dishes centered around homemade pasta and fresh meat and vegetables. I ordered a chopped salad and homemade ravioli stuffed with lobster and scallops in a light lobster cream sauce. It was by far, one of the best meals I have ever tasted. The prices were reasonable. The service was excellent.