US$169
US$247
Hotels.com
US$76
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$84/night.

US$89
Best Western Hartford Hotel & Suites(Hartford)(Great Value!)
US$110
US$101
BestWestern.com
US$60
Howard Johnson by Wyndham Rocky Hill(Rocky Hill)(Great Value!)
US$68
All reviewsfull kitchenliving roombreakfast and dinnerindoor poolcomplimentary breakfastbusiness triprooms are spaciousfamily weddingstaying at this hotelfitness centerhome away from homehartford areaclean hotelconvenient locationwould definitely stay here againoff the highwaywaffles
Reviewed 19 April 2017

I recently stayed at the Hilton Homewood suites located in Glastonbury Connecticut and I really enjoyed the neatness and the cleanliness of the room the hotel staff were polite,attentive ,and very friendly

Reviewed 17 April 2017

Excellent hotel, very beautiful, very helpful and generous staff, great amenities, would highly recommend to anyone traveling with family and hotel is pet friendly. The food provided in the morning and evening social gathering was great.

Reviewed 12 April 2017

We stayed at Homewood suites for a cheerleading competition. The suite was clean, comfortable and just felt like home to us. We were able to cook a nice family dinner and relax after a stressful drive during a snow storm from New Jersey. The morning breakfast buffet had a great variety of choices to fit anyone's taste and the staff were very friendly.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
Management response:Responded 19 April 2017

I wanted to say thanks for your recent stay here at our hotel! I am glad you felt at home. I appreciate your positive feedback, comments and your suggestion. Guest satisfaction if of extreme importance to us and I am glad you enjoyed your stay. We can’t wait to welcome you home again soon

Kiesha Henry

Reviewed 10 April 2017

Stayed in a one bedroom room. Room was clean and well equipped and had a comfortable stay. Located close to a high-end shopping mall with stores and restaurants. Free breakfast and ample free parking. Would definitely stay again if in area.

Reviewed 9 April 2017

I always enjoy staying at Homewood suites. I travel a lot for m=work so it is nice to have a room that is more like an apartment in case I am sick of eating out. They were able to check me in 2 hrs early which was awesome and gave me a couple of chocolate bars for being a Hilton member!