“Good Food, Good Value”

Tengda Asian Bistro
Ranked #42 of 172 Restaurants in Greenwich
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed 10 August 2017

The food at the Tengda Asian Bistro was excellent and reasonably priced. The lunch boxes are excellent, the sushi is fresh and well presented. The atmosphere is pleasant and the staff was friendly and attentive. Overall, a nice lunch experience.

Reviewed 5 July 2017

Recently, we went to a Birthday Celebration @ Tengda!
The service & food were outstanding!

We were there for Dominic's birthday!
Even Rohan & Tess attended and loved the experience!

Highly recommended for fresh Asian Fushion in Greenwich

Reviewed 3 May 2017

I have been to Tengda on multiple occasions the food is always wonderful. The rock shrimp is delicious. The bistro boxes are a perfect quick lunch.

Reviewed 9 November 2016

We eat here at least once a year with friends. It used to be more when we lived in Greenwich just down the street and I think it was better back then. We ate here for Dinner recently and it was just okay. My food didn't have that much flavor. Serving sizes are good though. But the prices are also high, so I'm not sure if that's a plus. Service isn't always great. I've never had the sushi, so next time I'll try it finally to see if I can get a better feel if I like this place or not.

Reviewed 28 June 2016

Loved the sushi and shredded orange beef in this dark but hip place. Expensive but worth every penny as the food is delicious .