“Average BBQ”

Bobby Q's Pit Stop
Ranked #40 of 162 Restaurants in Greenwich
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 7 May 2017

We were disappointed to discover that a BBQ spot, just what we need on this area, was just average.

I think the owner should be aware that his food, which is above average, is being dragged down by the service experience.

We found the young guy who served us to be disinterested in helping us on our first visit.

We were expected to know things on the menu versus him helping us get to know what he had to offer.

Case in point. I asked what sauce options they had, pointing to the variety of pre-packaged bottles they sell. he mumbled three names and when I asked about hot sauce he intimated that we would have to buy that separately.

Would it have been so hard to give us as first timers, a tiny taste so we could pick?

They were also out of greens that night. It was really early to be out of greens, a BBQ staple.

Will we go back? Let's see how constructive they are about this review.

Reviewed 29 September 2016

A tiny BBQ joint in a post road strip mall has some outstanding offerings.
Biggest detraction is, this is not really a sit down BBQ restaurant altho there are tables and a counter. Its more of a take out place and you will be quite happy with the menu.
today I had a Texas Sausage grinder with mustard BBQ sauce, Wonderful. If you are in the area and need a hit and run place to eat, this is highly recommended,

Reviewed 6 September 2016

We normally get the BBQ Brisket sandwiches or meals. The portions are generous and the food tasty. I would recommend this if you want takeout.

Reviewed 28 March 2016

Saw the restaurant as were were checking into the Hyatt Hotel. Decided to bring in lunch. Specialty hot dog with pork, Swiss, cole slaw was amazing. Hot wings delightful. Collard greens, potato salad a joy!!! Went back the next day for more. We highly recommend the brisket, ribs and burrito. Corn bread with honey butter was excellent. Only disappointment was the Mac and cheese. They also forgot to put the guacamole in my burrito. It was tasty without it, so I won't complain.

Reviewed 3 October 2015

BBQ in Greenwich! We stopped in for a quick meal to go after a long day. There is a good variety of meat and sides selections to choose from. I had the pulled pork and enjoyed it very much.