“Not great”
Review of Kira Sushi

Kira Sushi
Ranked #44 of 169 Restaurants in Greenwich
Reviewed 31 August 2017 via mobile

We got a couple of appetizers and some sushi rolls for dinner the other night. Appetizers were good, sushi was ok. Alaska roll was very "fishy" and the special volcano roll was not rolled tight, kinda mushy and fell apart. We thought we would give a new place a try...bad idea.

Reviewed 26 March 2017

If you want Sushi in Greenwich, CT, this is a good place to go. They have quite the selection of fancy rolls, sashimi, sushi, and hot food too. I tried their Stein Roll, & Tuna tartar and was extremely happy with my choices. The eel was also tasty and fresh as were the salmon skin. Sake is also available; we tried the Karatamba (18$ for 3oo mml) Attentive wait staff. Does have a tendency to get crowded and thus a little loud. (Not because of the music).On the other hand, that means they are busy and the fish is fresh.

Reviewed 14 March 2017 via mobile

Don't waste your money. Meat is like rubber. Service is horrible. Don't understand how they are still in business. Stay far away.

Reviewed 6 February 2017 via mobile

The sushi I had at this restaurant was very good and well served, likely the best I've ever had. The place is relatively small and can get crowded, I recommend making a reservation before leaving home.

Reviewed 18 November 2016

I've eaten some good sushi in my time, and this was up there with the best. I had lunch here on a Monday and it was pretty busy. The menu was extensive and the fish incredibly fresh which I guess you would expect bearing in mind the location. The staff were super friendly and the meal was very good value.

1  Thank Prop19