“Best Italian Food !!!!!!!!!!!!!”
Review of Express Pizza

Express Pizza
Ranked #53 of 170 Restaurants in Greenwich
Reviewed 21 April 2017

everything is so scrumptious!! Broccoli rabe, Eggplant parm, Pizza, Salad, everything is great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reviewed 6 August 2016

Express Pizza and Greco's Bella Cucina restaurant are exceptional. This is a family owned and operated restaurant with the most delicious home made food made daily at very reasonable prices and family-size portions. Frank and Mike Greco and their mother treat every ingredient they touch and every person who comes in with love and appreciation for their customers. My wife and I have been going there frequently for many years and we are always greeted as family. We love to bring guests who also become loyal customers, but much more than that—they come from all over the world. Last night, after our friends, a Korean family of five who now live in Greenwich returned from a month visiting family in Korea, their first request after being being back only a couple of days was to go to Express Pizza. And then we were joined by another family from Japan who came to Express Pizza to join us last night directly from the airport. You tell me: what does that say about the quality of the food and the warmth and welcome of the Greco family? This is what life is about: Good food and good friends.

Reviewed 26 April 2016

The owners and staff are the nicest people ever. Friendly little spot, good Italian food, pizza and sandwiches. It only has a couple tables but you feel like you were invited to eat with the family. I have eaten and ordered food from Express many times. Always good, sadly very few places like this still around.

Reviewed 26 April 2016

I've been going to Express Pizza for over a decade and enjoy it every time. The staff is always warm and welcoming and the pizza is always fresh and tasty. Being honest, it isn't the BEST pizza I've ever eaten, but it is by-far the best in Greenwich. It is reasonably priced, the wait time is always respectable and it's CLEAN!

I'm certain I will continue to go for at least another decade :)

Reviewed 24 March 2016 via mobile

Team team members, very polite and nothing was too much trouble.
Food was very well cooked and will be going back very soon
The waiter was extremely good looking!