“Also known as "Coffee Cafe"...”

Coffee Cafe Roasters
Ranked #2 of 4 Coffee & Tea in Greenwich
Reviewed 9 February 2017

(or at least that is the name painted on the front door). The fresh-roasted coffee here is definitely worth making a detour. I always try to find a vacant club chair to settle in when I am here to chat with a friend. If I am shopping alone, I sit near the front window to do a little "people-watching" or to read the New York Times. In the summer, I also enjoy sitting outside to bask in the sunlight. After all, you are facing Greenwich Avenue, as prime a people-watching street as you will get in the suburbs of New York! There are super-model moms with toddlers in tow, financial moguls in well-polished Ferraris or Bentleys as well as us regular Greenwichites (whose faces don't grace the front of glossy magazines) to goggle at (or ogle, as the case may be) while you sip your favorite brew. There are also a few baked goodies (pain au chocolat, croissants and the like) to tame you hunger, if you like.

Reviewed 23 July 2016

I typically get a latte made with soy milk. It is delicious. If I am at all hungry, I get the french almond croissant; the best anywhere.

Slightly expensive, but Americano is same as Starbucks.

Reviewed 26 June 2016 via mobile

CFCF has the best cold brew in town, and I've looked for years. The coffee is slightly sweet and extremely smooth. My absolute favorite in Greenwich.

Reviewed 27 April 2016

Love their coffee and the location is very beautiful too.
In terms of service it's your usual get in the line and order and then pick it up and sit by the window to enjoy the view and people watching.
I always stop by when I come to Greenwich. I get my 4000 steps and a little break.
I love their roast. They do a mean frothed milk.
The service is sometimes super friendly and sometimes not so much. In general that does not bother me here because it's a pick it up and seat yourself.
I love to go there when they are roasting the coffee. A treat to see from my table while I sip my coffee. I do recommend this lovely place.
You will love the comfy chairs and the chairs by the window are choice.
Great for family, friends and solo.
You can sit out doors or indoors.

Reviewed 21 March 2016

I saw the big coffee roaster and thought 'they take coffee seriously'. Unfortunately, I was disappointed - the coffee was quite weak even ordering an extra shot.