“Great Local Pub”

Cuisines: American, Southwestern, Delicatessen
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 5 July 2017

We enjoy going to Sundown. It is a very good local pub.
Good Food and service.

Good Chilli and burgers.

Reviewed 17 October 2016

We popped in for some takeaway. This place had a great vibe to it and I enjoyed the simple bar menu. Taco Tues is a pretty deal and they have other weekly specials.

Reviewed 26 July 2016

Was there to see a local band. The band was great and so was the vibe. Some of us had dinner and the food was good too.

Reviewed 14 July 2016 via mobile

We were in town for work and stopped in an hour before they opened for lunch but the staff was nice enough to accommodate us early. The service considering they were not open was good and he food was good with decent sized lunch servings at a reasonable price especially for the area. As time got closer to the regular business hours the service picked up. A nice spot to stop for lunch and worth the trip. I would come back for a quick bite when in town or for a few drinks and dinner. The decor is very nice with a rustic old pub feel.

Reviewed 15 June 2016

My hubby and I met here over 10 years ago. So, it has a special place in our hearts. For our 10th anniversary of meeting, we went here again for an early dinner. I did call the manager to let him know and was hoping maybe they'd buy us a round of drinks, or something. They didn't do much and barely acknowledged it. Until the very end when the waitress (who must have been new since she seemed like she didn't really know the "groove" of waiting tables) said, "oh, we hear it's a special night for you guys, so please have dessert on us". So, I thought that was nice. Honestly, our days of bar food are over, so I don't think we'll be hitting up Sundown much in our future, but I think for what it's worth, it's a good place to hang out. We did used to go once a week to trivia and that was really fun, even if we never won (always 2nd place!).