“Really should try this place”
Review of The Point on 138

The Point on 138
Ranked #5 of 6 Restaurants in Griswold
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 30 November 2016

I have been introduced to this restaurant recently, the food is absolutely great, the portions are huge, the wait staff is friendly and the bartender is super nice. I have told everyone I know the visit this place, you won't be disappointed!

1  Thank Louise2300

Reviewed 9 November 2016

Should have a happy hour - there are NO discounts at all - even for locals. We sat in the bar and the restaurant, and like the bar when it's just two of us. Kids should NOT be allowed in the bar - and the last time there, there was a crying baby and a little boy around 8. The bar is VERY small and seats are limited, so kids taking up seats without drinking is not profitable for the business. If you want to sit with another couple, there are no tables for four in the bar - it seats about eight at the bar and 3-4 tables for two. Apps and drinks are pricey, and hit or miss dinners make you think of returning again.

Reviewed 30 October 2016 via mobile

Terrible terrible service. Every time I go. And the food is ok at best. I would not recommended going here ever.

Reviewed 23 August 2016

I went there for breakfast, during the week. It wasn't crowded, as in we were the only ones sitting at the tables, and only a few were at the bar, but the one waitress seemed to forget about us. The menu wasn't terribly original, yet lacked some of the basics like fruit and oatmeal. Our food was ok, a bit greasy. There are better places nearby so we probably won't go back to try their other options.

Reviewed 12 August 2016 via mobile

Worst place ever - ordered fried clams and received a plate of 5 huge white balls - sent the food back and ordered a Hamburg with cheese and mushroom only medium rare - received an overcooked burger smothered in onions. The waitress told me they would take 15 dollars off the clam dinner? ? R u kidding?? This place is a nightmare - Stay away!!!