Hilton Garden Inn Mystic Groton
US$87
Orbitz.com
US$50
Agoda.com
All reviewsiced teapool and hot tubnice hotelbreakfast staffbathroom doorfoxwoods casinocomfortable bedsbusiness tripwould definitely stay here againnew englandthe wait staffmystic areasub basemohegan sunfitness centerfront desk staffconvenient location
Reviewed 26 March 2018

Had a father son trip with my son. Rooms were clean and smelled nice. Indoor pool was small, but clean and was just what we needed. treated ourselves to some Corned Beef in the restaurant. Could possibly be the best Breakfast staff ever! Workers looked alive and happy to be there. Pleasant and engaging. Breakfast while seeming small had all the essentials and food was of high quality. Keep up the good work!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
1  Thank corbieyouellette
Reviewed 15 March 2018 via mobile

This place is your average HGI. The decor, rooms, food, etc, are consistent which any other HGI. With that said, the way the hotel handled a Nor’Easter, I would rate it above average.

At check in, the staff member was very warm and personable, recognizing my Diamond status with thanks. I asked about an upgrade but was told it would have to be approved by a GM who wasn’t on site. If it was even a possibility, why not just make it happen? I had hoped for more room since I would be snowed in and working all day.

The room itself was on the small side, but again...what I would expect for an HGI. It was clean, but some wear and tear shows in the restroom around the tub for example. There were no noise issues, and I slept well.

Breakfast was good and - again - what I would expect at any HGI. Dinner, on the other hand, was unexpected and great. In addition to the menu, they offer a weeknight buffet with food that far exceeded my expectations.

The gym if very large for the typical Hilton property.

Best of all, the staff worked hard to keep things going during the storm. They cleared snow and - more importantly - helped to feed linemen. Great work!!!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank elbreviews
Reviewed 14 March 2018

My problem with this hotel is the hot polyester sheets! When I move around in them, there are sparks flying everywhere, like a light show in my bed! I am not kidding. The clerk at the front desk was not very friendly, at all. She was quite hostile to me. I asked for a humidifier, and they brought me a dehumidifier. I just ran some water in the shower to humidify the room and went to bed with a wet washcloth on my face. I had brought two twin sheets that I slept on. The Sunday buffet was good! Over-all it's a nice place!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank Ella111145
A TripAdvisor Member
Brooklyn, New York
Reviewed 12 March 2018 via mobile

Absolutely terrible check in experience. After 17 hours of travel, they didn’t want to honor the rate they had quoted me just a few days before. I tried to get someone from the Hotel on the phone and even their call center could not get a manager on the phone. The manager called back after we was forced to settle for a higher rate. Would not do business with Hilton again. They can keep their useless Hilton Honors program, I’ll stick with Marriot rewards. Won’t stay there again but to speak honesty, the regular employees there were all very nice

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 10 March 2018

not worth the money for how wrong it was i was supposed to get king size bed but got 2 queens called about it reception had no idea then found the bathroom to be in unacceptable conditions with mold and hair

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple