“Authentic Thai”

Friendly Thai Bar & Restaurant
Ranked #14 of 123 Restaurants in Groton
Price range: US$6 - US$15
Cuisines: Thai
Description: We are a small family-run Thai restaurant located near EB. We serve a variety of thai cuisines created from family recipes.
Reviewed 14 March 2018

Authentic Thai cuisine that I have had not since I was in Thailand. Everything we ate from the fish cakes to the soup to the curries to duck was flavorful and spiced as requested. Some in our party requested a "1" (very light intensity) to a "3.5" (medium heat). No one dared to try a full "5". Extremely reasonable prices

Reviewed 21 August 2017 via mobile

I'm afraid to review because If too many people know about this place it will ruin our secret spot. Stay away! BYOB can't beat it. Spice 0-5. 2 is enough for me, 3 my buddy is loving the burn. Can't imagine, but 5 might burn a hole in the table cloth let alone your intestines.

Reviewed 30 May 2017

Had lunch with a friend. Tried two different things, and both very tasty, fresh and interesting. Place was packed at 11:30. Reasonable prices too. Expect to be there again and again.

Reviewed 26 February 2017

The chef and her family are from Thailand so the curries are genuine, just like when I spent time in Thailand. Very reasonable prices.

Reviewed 18 September 2016 via mobile

We should have known when we walked in to pick up our take out and it smelled weird in there...So we ordered take out and they gave us the wrong order.
Initially, when we went to pick it up the girl at the counter had zero personality, basically a walking zombie. When we got home and realized our order was wrong. I called and told her she said, " can you just next time listen closer when I repeat the order back to you". I replied, are you serious and she replied, "yes". Unbelievably rude service. I can't believe she has a job. I had read a review before ordering here about rude service but went ahead and ordered anyway. Mistake. We ended up with a refund and no food and by this time it was too late to order anywhere else.

Horrible.