“Can order online”

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 19 October 2017

Tries this place at the recommendation of my daughter's boyfriend. We were able to order online for take out, but it was difficult to figure out how much to order because the menu online does not indicate how many are in a box. We ordered plenty just in case. We got to the restaurant a few minutes early, the food was ready. The staff was nice. The food was good, I love sweet and sour pork, but personally did not like the sweet and sour sauce. It is not the jarred red sauce which I really like. I think the sauce is homemade, there are probably plenty of people who like it, my daughter and her boyfriend do. The fried rice was a little different from what I'm used to, but it was good.

Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

Large portions and incredibly tasting food is what this gem is known for. Very attentive staff, they work tirelessly to accommodate every guest. Top notch Beef Chow Fun. This is the only authentic Chinese restaurant in the area.

Reviewed 10 March 2017 via mobile

Spiced dish needed a bit more heat. Just ask for hot oil on the side. Ting ting shrimp surprised us with pork in addition to very large shrimp. An excellent choice Food choices for Meals were plentiful with very large portions. Prices ok. Only negative. The food didn't stay hot on the table at all.

Reviewed 23 September 2016 via mobile

The food reminded me more of what I ate in China than American Chinese food. With that being said it was just okay. Egg roll good! Staff and customers speak Chinese so that may support my food opinion. Fast take out service.

Reviewed 1 September 2016

I ordered the chicken fried rice, chicken mei fun noodles, spring roll and the crab cheese wontons. I didn't care for the flavor but it wasn't bad. I didn't care for any of it but ate the mei fun noodles after taking a lot of chicken out. If you like meat in your dishes, they provided a lot! The food wasn't horrible, it just didn't gave the tasteIm used to. All Chinese food tastes different and this restaurant came recommended by two of my hotel staff so you may like it.