“No thanks. ”

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 16 February 2018 via mobile

My fiance and I were in Groton for the weekend and happened upon this establishment. I thought it was pretty cool that they had a bar and the prices weren't bad . However, the food was. The fired chicken didn't have any flavor, the crab Rangoon was ok , the egg rolls didn't taste great to me. My fiance had the BBQ boneless spare ribs. The ribs weren't bad, they cooked them well done (we asked) the rice was ok. They didn't provide utensils. The woman taking our order was very nice. I wouldn't eat here again, but I wouldn't necessarily tell people to not try it. Maybe you'll like it. Idk it's up to you. There are plenty of Chinese places to choose from out there.

Reviewed 9 December 2017 via mobile

I’m a student and on a tight budget so when I was over charged by almost ten dollars I asked that they honor the prices on the menu and they refused. They tried to say this wasn’t them and I called from this app and ordered off this menu. So I dialed again standing there to show it was them as well as showed them this menu when they asked to see it. To still refuse to do the right thing says a lot about this business. Merry Christmas right? Will never return.

Reviewed 19 October 2017

Tries this place at the recommendation of my daughter's boyfriend. We were able to order online for take out, but it was difficult to figure out how much to order because the menu online does not indicate how many are in a box. We ordered plenty just in case. We got to the restaurant a few minutes early, the food was ready. The staff was nice. The food was good, I love sweet and sour pork, but personally did not like the sweet and sour sauce. It is not the jarred red sauce which I really like. I think the sauce is homemade, there are probably plenty of people who like it, my daughter and her boyfriend do. The fried rice was a little different from what I'm used to, but it was good.

Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

Large portions and incredibly tasting food is what this gem is known for. Very attentive staff, they work tirelessly to accommodate every guest. Top notch Beef Chow Fun. This is the only authentic Chinese restaurant in the area.

Reviewed 10 March 2017 via mobile

Spiced dish needed a bit more heat. Just ask for hot oil on the side. Ting ting shrimp surprised us with pork in addition to very large shrimp. An excellent choice Food choices for Meals were plentiful with very large portions. Prices ok. Only negative. The food didn't stay hot on the table at all.