“Tough to park, but store is run well!”
Review of Dunkin' Donuts

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Dunkin' Donuts
Ranked #4 of 4 Bakeries in Guilford
Reviewed 11 December 2015

Alex the manager does a nice job, always remembers you and generally what you like too. Employees are quick and friendly and they always get more order correct. Tough parking and limited, especially if you drive a big vehicle.

Date of visit: December 2015

Reviewed 22 April 2015 via mobile

Excellent food varieties which include both low carolie and healthy meals. Very good service and good prices.

Date of visit: January 2015
Reviewed 21 October 2014

Truly Mundane why stop for this type of so called coffee. If I want weak coffee I will add water myself. Good counter help. Too bad.

Date of visit: October 2014
Reviewed 13 July 2013

I stopped going to this one because no matter what I order they just make what they want anyways. I have tried 4 times to order a black coffee with sugar and every time they give me a coffee that looks like it is half milk.

Date of visit: July 2013

Been to Dunkin' Donuts? Share your experiences!