“Delicious Food and Beer”
Review of Mikro

Mikro
Ranked #9 of 165 Restaurants in Hamden
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Reviewed 5 September 2017

The place is typically pretty busy for dinner, but it's worth the short wait. The food is always fresh and delicious. They even have a great selection of locally brewed beers

Reviewed 31 July 2017

Great small plates to share, sandwiches, and full plates. The fried chickpeas were so good we had to try making them at home! Really clever combination of ingredients. The Gen'l Tso's Cauliflower is a great take on a roasted vegetable with a fun flavors.

The fried shrimp sandwich was very well done and devoured quickly. The pork belly Bahn Mi was similarly well seasoned but I could only handle 1/2 of it! It heated up nicely the next day.

Loved the beer menu - extensive. The waitress was excellent at sensing our indecision and helped with allowing us samples.

I cannot wait to go back and try more of the appetizers.

Reviewed 27 May 2017

Enjoy tasting their latest brew find. They always have a wide selection of locally brewed fair.......

Reviewed 10 March 2017

Was looking for a place to go with my 2 girlfriends for a Sunday luncheon. I was on Yelp and Mikro came up and sounded good. We arrived about 1:15 on a Sunday afternoon to see a Brunch sign stating that Brunch was til 2pm.. Even better we thought. Entered into a small darkish space and immediately almost felt like we were in NYC...Hightop tables and a long bar and the restaurant was full , except for 1 table.. Perfect.. We were seated and ordered Bloody Marys..They were like a meal in itself.Tall glass with a strip of baon, a carrot , pepper , lime, lemon,,, Delish. I order the Eggs Benedict, they were fabulous with crispy potatoes, my friends split a breakfast burger and a salad,, the burger they said was the best they ever had, and it did look delicious.. the salad dressing just so so...all different kinds of beer .. they also had over all had a chat with the owner who said they are expanding... looking forward to that. it was really a nice surprise..

Reviewed 13 February 2017 via mobile

While visiting our son we decided to stop in and give it a try. It is really a neat spot with a real pub feel. Arriving at 5 p.m. we found the place to be almost full. Luckily, we were seated at a side table that was just perfect. We really enjoyed the poutine and chicken wings. My burger and my son's mushroom gnocchie were quite tasty. Very decent selection of on tap beers. I would recommend this to anyone in the area looking for a beer and a burger. Service was prompt and polite. We will go back in the future.