“Great food, great prices”
Review of Royal Masala

Royal Masala
Ranked #122 of 452 Restaurants in Hartford
Cuisines: Indian
Reviewed 11 April 2016 via mobile

Went for dinner with a girlfriend, we both got chicken tikka Masala with garlic naan. Food was great, portions were large, prices were fair, and service was good-can't go wrong there! Will be going back.

Reviewed 22 January 2016

Mediocre place . OK food, OK ambiance, pricey for taste and ambiance but clean. Overall average. If in the area and must have Indian food, then this can be an option.

Reviewed 26 October 2015

We had Sunday lunch at this restaurant. The lamb korma was excellent and everyone else enjoyed their meals too. At $18-20 a plate I would have expected the usual Indian starter platter that is usually free to the table (poppadoms, sauces, onions etc). We got none of this. We also had to ask for tap water as the waitress was trying to sell us the Pellegrino that was on the table. She also added the tip to the bill and didn't tell us....I just happened to see it. In summery, good quality food but I don't like having to be on my game looking for the add-ons as if I am a tourist in a big city. I will find another Indian restaurant.

Reviewed 19 August 2015 via mobile

Nothing special at all. They just provide very common foods and all taste from the curry or spicy, also some food are not fresh because they don't have guests most time! What's more , it charges high compare the price they ask.

Reviewed 11 March 2015

Great food,we head nice and relaxing dinner. We also been there with kids 6 year old boys,little bit in spicy side for kids,but they were curios to try everything. definitely coming back!

2  Thank Anna F