All reviews room was clean outdoor pool downtown hartford hotel is located walking distance front desk clerk xl center xfinity bistro event
Reviewed 22 August 2018 via mobile

We only stayed here because of it's close proximity to the Dunkin Donuts baseball park which is across the street. Yes you have to pay to park which I don't like. Pool closed. No fridge in room which I enjoy and miss when it's not available.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 15 August 2018

Overall was a good stay. We booked online and was given a good rate, until check-in. We were given the rate that was online however there was no mention of having to pay a separate $17 fee to park in their very own garage. I understand that others may have access to the garage that they can pay for but as a hotel guest, you would think that the access card for their parking ramp would be given to their hotel guests WITHOUT ADDITIONAL CHARGE. Room was nice and AC worked really well as was the Wi-Fi. The parking garage was the main reason why they did not rank higher. Plus their pool was closed and not mentioned until AFTER check in.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 August 2018

I needed a last minute hotel, was able to book same day from the website. Staff was quick and polite with check in. They gave me everything I requested and I was in my room in less than 15 minutes. :-)

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 12 August 2018

They treated my fiance and I very good.. always made sure we were comfortable and had everything we needed. Breakfast was good but was a little pricey, but overall it was a good three days and it was worth every dime.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 12 August 2018

We were visiting relations so only really used the hotel for sleeping. We arrived in the dark and it was a little difficult to find but once in the staff were friendly and the rooms were clean. Cannot say much more as we only used the beds and shower.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family