“Cozy”

Charlene's Diner
Ranked #1 of 17 Restaurants in Jewett City
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 2 April 2017 via mobile

I love coming here! There is always a long wait, but so worth it! A family run business with the most amazing, mouth watering food! There's special items depending on the time of year, such as Apple pie pancakes, pumpkin cream waffles and eggnog pancakes! The unique food options along with the friendly Waitstaff and the coca cola memorabilia around this diner is fantastic and keeps me coming back time and time again!

Reviewed 14 March 2017

This is a real old-timey New England restaurant with no frills but great food. I've only eaten breakfast here but it was delicious.

Reviewed 14 February 2017 via mobile

My family has been going to Charlene's diner for many years now
Food is always Delicious, hot, and definitely plentiful
Even though I have moved to FL now, when I visited last June , a visit to Charlene's for breakfast was " on the menu"

Reviewed 6 October 2016

My wife and I took a fall ride through many rural rides in Connecticut with Charlene's Diner our destination. The server was excellent and we enjoyed our meals and the diner atmosphere. Definitely a place to return to.

1  Thank Bob B
Reviewed 23 September 2016 via mobile

Very friend staff. All family run, favorite local hangout. Great cornbeef hash and hash browns with onions is a must. Come here a couple more times and they will know your order by heart. Have to go place for breakfast..

1  Thank Dai Sim C