US$115
  • Free Internet
Red Carpet Inn(New Milford)
US$62
Hotels.com
The Rocky River Inn(New Milford)(Great Value!)
US$98
US$90
Priceline
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$104/night.

Homestead Inn(New Milford)(Great Value!)
US$125
Agoda.com
US$740
US$718
The Litchfield Inn(Litchfield)
US$154
US$127
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$164/night.

Interlaken Inn(Lakeville)
US$68
White Hart Inn(Salisbury)
US$650
US$250
Le Chambord Hotel(Hopewell Junction)
US$139
All reviewshonor barbed and breakfastother guestshiking spotsa wonderful stayper nightirasuite
Reviewed 2 July 2012

the owner make's everyone felt home
room are great
food ohh heaven (only breakfast)
i hope i visit again

Room Tip: book in advance, not so mny rooms
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank aikyb
Reviewed 25 June 2012

We went to the Inn at Kent Falls for our 20th wedding anniversary. We arrived a bit early and were welcomed by Ira, the owner of the Inn, and were allowed to check in at the time. Ira introduced us to James, the Inn Keeper, who was pleasant and helpful, showing us the main floor and then to our room. We stayed in the Meadow Room and the furnishings were comfortable and immaculate. We headed out to see the falls and got stuck in a horrible downpour. Roads had closed due to downed trees and we called the Inn and spoke to James. James gave us some directions to try to get around the downed trees. We had to take the long way around and arrived back at the Inn around three hours later. Several other guests had arrived and we were able to speak with several of them prior to departing for dinner. Barbara was the keeper on duty when we arrived home and she was splendid in her explanation of the history home and its origins. Barbara's daughter works at the Inn too and we just wished we had the time to have met her too.

The morning arrived and we were served Fritata's with fresh baked bread for breakfast, with fresh strawberries and currant. Everything was delivered to us in a beautiful dining room setting. We headed out for the day to downtown Kent and arrived back at the Inn around 2:00 pm. We went for a swim in the in ground pool and I surprised my wife with a massage that Ira had arranged for in a private room. Sylvia, the massage therapist, gave my wife "The best massage ever, better than any she has ever had", and all in the comfort of the Inn.

We headed out to dinner at a restaurant Ira recommended and had the best Scandinavian food.

The second morning we were greeted by Ira with a vegetable quiche and fresh baked banana nut bread that James had made. Everyone arrived for breakfast and we exchanged conversation with all of the guests.

I have to say that I have been to a few different Inns in my life, but have never experienced such a pleasant group of people, both Inn employees and guests, and we will definitely be back to stay here in the future!

Room Tip: The Meadow Room was quiet, on the second floor, and at the end of the house. We didn't even know there was a room next to us!
Reviewed 16 June 2012

This is only my second review ever of a property.......If you are going to be anywhere near Kent or New Milford CT, you have to stay at the Inn at Kent Falls. The owner Ira and wonderful Inn keeper Barbra make you feel like you are at your own home, they could not be more accommodating and the property itself is an absolute gem. I have not stayed at many B&Bs and usually stay at 5 star properties, so I was a little leery when my wife told me where she wanted to stay....but I was thoroughly impressed with my experience at the Inn. This is a spectacular place, that you have to experience. I cannot say enough good things about our weekend at the Inn.

Room Tip: Make sure you look on the website and call for the best available room...the one room on the first floor is the best one in the Inn!
Reviewed 10 June 2012

This was our second stay at the Inn at Kent Falls for my husband and me. We were here last March and came again last week and had a splendid time. Ira is very gracious host and Barbara and the rest are just as nice and welcoming. We stayed in the very spacious Lakes Suite for both trips and enjoyed the big inviting bed, deep claw-footed tub and large separate shower. The Inn is immaculately clean and decorated beautifully. Breakfast is always delicious and ready when you are with a nice varied selection. The Inn is just minutes from the Kent Falls where there are a few easy hiking trails as well. There's a lot to explore in NW Connecticut and the Inn at Kent Falls is a perfect place to have as your starting point. We look forward to returning again!

Reviewed 5 June 2012

This was our second stay at the Inn and we are already homesick. My Best friend son went to school at Marvelwood boarding school and he graduated last week. We are going to have to come up with some excuse to go back up there for our stay at the Inn was fabulous!!!! Everything and everyone there are so kind and sweet and the Inn is spotless.The weather is perfect and its so nice waking and smelling the food that is cooked for everyone daily. Ira the owner Barbra and James are first class people and I was so sad when we left.I just had to hug James goodbye and keep barbra up talking to me the last night it was so much fun.Thank all of you.

Room Tip: Make sure you call and ask for a Corner suite and try and get a bottom Floor if you have alot of luggage !!!!
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled with friends