“Fantastic!”

Kawa Saki Restaurant
Ranked #19 of 28 Restaurants in Litchfield
Reviewed 22 December 2014

Sushi is delicious and always fresh - never had a bad meal here. It's tough to find good sushi in this area, and they've done a great job. The decor is lacking, but who cares? The food is awesome.

Reviewed 13 October 2014 via mobile

Kawa-Saki opened a few years ago. A very minimalist Spartan decor at best always looking like it's one day away from shuttering the doors. Over the last four years the food quality has been grossly inconsistent.

The management does not put enough thought into detail and it shows. When they are on their A game food quality is all there!
The rest of the time is another story- sushi rolls are creative at best but the place lacks consistency of its food product and their decor, ambience matters

Reviewed 28 August 2014 via mobile

I had been leery to go here as I don't like sushi, but my daughter loves it. She finally talked me into it and I actually asked her to return with me two days later. We both had the new all you can eat menu. My daughter loved the sushi... Her favorites were the Litchfield roll and the salmon sashimi. I fell in love with the steamed pork dumplings, and the beef wrapped in scallions and broiled, topped with teriyaki sauce.

Reviewed 9 August 2014 via mobile

Kawa Saki in Litchfield is unassuming in appearance but not in flavor, quality, or variety! We tried the new "all you can eat menu", and it is a winner! Not the usual sad buffet, this is all made to order and the choices in the all you can eat are superb.
The Sushi here is top notch, fresh, and about the best you can ask for, every bit as good at what you would get at a fine Manhattan eatery. The prices are modest, but not the Sushi which is really excellent. Join us at Kawa Saki and enjoy a great meal
Are

Reviewed 19 June 2014

I really love this place for lunch, especially the shrimp teriyaki with wonderful vegetables. Also great sushi.