US$72
Book now, pay at stay
US$139
Hampton.com
TripAdvisor
All reviewsnew englandthemed roomsomelet stationroom pricequaint townpublic areasbuffet breakfastlong weekendnext morningwonderful stayour room was spaciouswafflesconnecticuttavernbrunchfurnishingsmohawk
Reviewed 24 August 2017

The customer service at the check-in desk is always friendly and helpful. The rooms are always clean. The cleaning staff is always very accomodating and friendly. I love the location and convenience to eating places and shops. I have been staying at the Litchfield Inn for a week every summer since 2007 and rarely have I had a problem.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
Kathleen G, Manager at The Litchfield Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 19 October 2017

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback, we could not be happier to learn that you enjoyed your Litchfield Inn experience, the location, the amenities and accommodations, and our overall service. We look forward to having you stay with us in the future.

Reviewed 15 August 2017

As someone who is always traveling for work, I decided to go to the Litchfield Inn after being done with a work conference that took place around the area. The Inn had a perfect New England feel to it, as soon as I checked in me and my fiance were provided with warm cookies and informed about the complimentary wine located in the lobby throughout the day. The service of the front desk was great, one of the gentleman working helped us bring our bags upstairs and was very helpful in providing us with a couple of ideas on what to do later for dinner. We stayed in one of the Theme Rooms the Garden Room and it was worth every penny. I am hoping that I have more conferences around the area so I can once again return to the Inn.

Room Tip: Stay in the Garden Room.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 August 2017

This is a wonderful location in Litchfield County. The rooms are so spacious and lovely. The restaurant is very good. The service is good, too. It is quiet and unique. A must stay if you are traveling in this area.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank MadelineGood
Kathleen G, Manager at The Litchfield Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2017

Thank you so much for your review. We at the Inn are glad to hear that you loved our rooms, as well as the food provided by the Tavern. We hope to see you back soon!!

Reviewed 24 July 2017

Drove to the Litchfield Inn from Boston with my boyfriend after hearing about my coworkers wonderful stay. I stayed in one of the theme rooms located on the second floor and the room was amazing. If staying at the Litchfield Inn I would highly recommend staying in one of the theme rooms especially if its the Garden room. My stay was overall amazing the service from the staff at the front desk as well as throughout the hotel was top notch and must stay at location if anyone is around the area.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank J C
Kathleen G, Manager at The Litchfield Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 31 July 2017

Thank you for your review! The Garden room is one of my favorites as well. Hope to see you in the future!

Reviewed 23 July 2017

Stayed here one weeknight with my mom. Room was comfortable, but there was no tv or internet because of a problem on the street. It wasn't the Inn's fault, but it was incredibly frustrating- I couldn't get my work done for a deadline and my mom had no options for entertainment. As I said, not their fault, but I felt like they could have been more proactive about telling people about the issue- I probably tried for an hour to get online and to restart the tv before we called the front desk and they told us about the issue. We were on the second floor; the common areas were too hot to go out and sit in although the air conditioning in the room was fine. Didn't want to walk around the grounds because of the tick warnings in the room. The 'fitness center' was a room with a few treadmills, etc. That room was hot too (although I could have asked the front desk about it- I didn't want to get off the treadmill to do it though!) The mini-bar prices were outrageous, but that's what you expect. We didn't stay in a 'theme room' so our room was generic hotel, which is again fine- but I expected a more 'New England Inn' unique/cozy/quaint atmosphere. As I keep saying, it was fine- I guess I just expected, especially at this price point, for it to be more special. I would stay again if I were passing through, but I wouldn't choose it as a 'destination' in itself.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family