“The BEST!”

Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine, Groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Takeout
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 22 December 2017 via mobile

We go here often and won’t go anywhere else in our area. There are two we frequently go too. The one in Westbrook and the one in Madison. Love them both. The food is great and NEVER had a bad meal. It’s worth the trip!

Reviewed 19 December 2017

We just got to the East coast from our home in Tucson AZ and had our frost meal here at Lenny & Joe's. My wife had the lobster roll. Not a lot of lobster rolls in Tucson. It was very good. I had the whole belly clams and loved them. Yummy. Service was good and we enjoyed the evening.

Reviewed 9 December 2017 via mobile

If you want seafood this is the place. Right off I95 in Madison, CT. Close to the beach. There is indoor & outdoor seating. There are many choices of seafood. I recommend the lobster boil. Outside is a carousel and ice cream.

Reviewed 8 December 2017 via mobile

Lenny and Joe’s is one of my favorite places to eat for lunch and dinner I also love ❤️ there swordfish and outside in the summer is amazing hope to see you soon

Reviewed 12 November 2017

This is great value for money in a casual environment. Great for take out and all the Fish products are FRESH.