“Dinner with friends.”

Ranked #1 of 216 Restaurants in Manchester
Price range: US$10 - US$20
Cuisines: Asian, Indian, Pakistani
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Description: Indigo Indian Bistro is serving up five-star food at a reasonable price. We are the prime choice for those with special dietary needs, and our menu features #dairyfree, #glutenfree and #vegan options. We are known for serving great food and service, impress your guests at your next gathering by calling us for catering.
Reviewed 6 April 2018

My dinner was fresh, tasty, flavorful and served piping hot. This was my first time eating Indian food and I've loved! I will definitely be back.

Reviewed 24 March 2018

Awesome spot for Indian food with tons of options for everyone. Their menu is carefully labeled and organized to be vegan friendly. Food is banging. Service is A1. Place is nice and clean. What more could you want?

Reviewed 7 March 2018 via mobile

We stumbled onto this wonderful restaurant and we glad that we did !! This place is a real gem! We shared lamb biryani, gobi manchurian, goat phaal, chappati and the roti. The food and service was amazing. Love everything there! Will be back soon.

Reviewed 17 February 2018 via mobile

I was feeling sick with cough and flu like symptoms....I thought spicy lentil soup would make me feel better....I asked the server for soup...he had some coconut soup and lentil/vegetable soup....but not thin as I preferred...so after looking through the menu five times I decided to go with tadaka daal with a request to make it spicy and thin....I have to say it was very disappointing soup at $12.95 ...I wish I would have saved my hard earned money and went to a Chinese place instead for much cheaper soup. The willingness of the staff to cater to your needs is outrageous at best.

Reviewed 16 February 2018

The staff was very friendly and worked as a team to make sure we had a great experience. The food and wine were delicious, and ambiance was great for dinner. Definitely going back.