“Still great food”

Ranked #1 of 210 Restaurants in Manchester
Price range: US$10 - US$20
Cuisines: Asian, Indian, Pakistani
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Description: Indigo Indian Bistro is serving up five-star food at a reasonable price. We are the prime choice for those with special dietary needs, and our menu features #dairyfree, #glutenfree and #vegan options. We are known for serving great food and service, impress your guests at your next gathering by calling us for catering.
Reviewed 17 June 2018 via mobile

Great food, fair prices, nice people...if you like Indian food definitely try this. Great dosa, meat, and vegetarian dishes...very attentive to gluten free with items marked on menu.

Reviewed 15 June 2018

My first time to Indigo was May 19, 2018 and I was so impressed. I was using a walker and the gentleman at the door was so kind and made sure I had acceptable seating. The food was excellent. I had the chicken tikki marsala and the chicken melted in my mouth, and the sauce was seasoned perfectly. All of the waitstaff was so attentive.

I went back last week and the same gentlemen remembered me and said he was happy I had improved (as I'm now using a cane). I was so surprised he remembered me. I will be a customer forever!

Reviewed 8 June 2018

A FAVORITE for us to have a great meal.
Service is always superb.
Food is always delicious.
Atmosphere is always pleasant.

Reviewed 7 May 2018

My family and I are frequent visitors to the Indigo restaurant. Without fail, the food has been top notch and the service is also excellent. The setting is quaint and cozy, with touches of fine dining such as linen napkins and table cloths. I would highly recommend Indigo to anybody looking to have delicious food and an excellent overall experience.

Reviewed 27 April 2018

Amazing Food and Service!!!! Love it. Will never go to another Indian restaraunt in the area. It's delicious every time and the people are always wonderful!