“Really good Indian food!”

Maharaja Indian Restaurant
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 26 June 2016 via mobile

I took my grandson, who is a connoisseur of Chicken Tikka Marsala, and he pronounced this dish "really good"! I loved my okra and he ate most of the naan! We brought containers of both main dishes home--every table was doing the same as the portions are generous. The pappadoms and condiments were also delicious. The server was super friendly and our dishes arrived really quickly. A delightful dinner!

Reviewed 20 April 2016

The buffet is awesome- lots of choices-You get to sample at least six entrees off the menu- at least three vegetarian, and it changes every day. The food is not greasy or "heavy' and seasoned just right. The ambiance is wonderful. Don't forget that the waiters who clear your table, bring water and hot sauce and are right there if you need anything, depend on tips in this country. .Please tip, even at a buffet.

Reviewed 14 January 2016

Excellent Indian food and spices. Also a Wed. night less expensive buffet. Well worth the visit and eating.

Reviewed 3 January 2016

Indian food is comfort food really. If you haven't tried it before, the Maharaja has an excellent buffet. I took my 10 year old and he loved it.

Reviewed 15 November 2015

Well, we've been here at least 6 times in the past 3 months. Food is delicious and the service is great. We did have the dinner buffet once and will definitely have it again. Love this place!