“Great little place for Mexican food”
Review of Tacos Mi Nacho

Tacos Mi Nacho
Ranked #2 of 139 Restaurants in Meriden
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 17 April 2017

We picked Tacos Mi Nacho for a Mexican lunch and, as always, we were not disappointed. We ordered a chicken taco, a pork burrito and the ceviche tostada. The staff is very efficient, friendly and bilingual and they brought chips and sauce to the tables. Everything tasted great. It can get crowded as they do a big take out business.

Reviewed 14 March 2017 via mobile

I have been eating here for 10+ years and it is always amazing, they have good service and are very concistant. This place has the best mexican food in CT, you will thank me later.

Reviewed 11 March 2017 via mobile

If you are looking for a really good Mexican food, this is the place. I have to say that I love nachos with grilled chicken and they sale to a decent amount of guacamole with chips.

Reviewed 25 February 2017

I absolutely LOVE this place. Very affordable and flavorful! A small authentic place where you get to see the cooks cooking. They give you chips, salsa, avocado dip, and hot sauce HOME MADE on the house! I have become a regular. YUMMINESS :-)

Reviewed 19 January 2017

If you want good mexican food give it a try. Burritoes here are simply wonderful. It is more authentic than most. Not typical tex-mex.