“Great breakfast and lunch place to eat”
Review of Huxleys Bookmark

Huxleys Bookmark
Ranked #1 of 143 Restaurants in Meriden
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 12 November 2017

We needed to grab lunch before we could check into our room at a nearby hotel. Using Tripadvisor as a guide we came upon Huxley's Bookmark Cafe and decided to try it out. What a great place to have breakfast or lunch. They're open from 6:30AM to 2:30PM during the week and we got there about 1:15PM or so. A very complete menu of breakfast as well as lunch items. Large portions, good food, good service and nice people. It's easy to find and an adequate parking lot and right off the major highways that run thru the area (i.e. Rtes 15, 91 and 691.)

Prices were appropriate and moderate and worth what you pay based on what you are served.

Worthwhile to go there if you're in or traveling through the area.

Reviewed 10 November 2017 via mobile

I love breakfast here. The portions are huge. I’ve been coming here for years and have never been disappointed in their menu

Reviewed 16 October 2017 via mobile

We stumbled across this little gem during our recent first visit to Chipping Campden & it is incredible. The ambience is so welcoming, log fire, sheepskin rugs, & rustic decor. The staff made us so welcome & Louis too! Food was delicious & the wine very good. We'll definitely be back. Thank you it couldn't be more perfect.

Reviewed 4 October 2017

great place to eat and get together with friends, I meet with retired co-workers monthly and always enjoy the good food, specials, reasonable prices and friendly staff, they make us welcome no matter how many of us show up and don't mind rearranging tables to make additional room

Reviewed 3 October 2017

I've stopped here for several breakfasts and lunches. Every time, I have someone say Hi and proceed to hand me a menu and not rush when I'm reading the Specials board.