“The Customer Service at Alpha”
Review of Alpha Pizza House - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Alpha Pizza House
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 1 August 2013

I decided to try Alpha Pizza house despite some bad reviews. They had an $8.99 special for a large cheese pizza and I didn't have much money.

I think the pizza is quite good although the customer service STINKS. I called and asked then if they had that special today and the guy said why do you ask? I was ready to hang up but I told him I wanted to order that special. He seemed incredulous that somebody actually wanted to order a pizza.
I got there at dinnertime and the place was empty. It's very drab in there but I thought the pizza was actually good.

Reviewed 16 October 2012

We switch up and get take out from Alpha every so often, my wife loves Greek style pizza having grown up in a town where that was all she had. I on the other hand grew up in the New Haven area and tend to be more of a pizza snob after being spoiled by some of the of the finest apizza in Connecticut. Alpha is very good and they do have an eat in Resturant which consists of a few booths on one side and a larger seating area on the other for large groups. Honestly, I've never seen more than 2 couples in the place having dinner so most of their business is probably take out. They do deliver in the local area.
Overall, if you're craving some good Greek style pizza Alpha is the only place in Middletown I know of.

Reviewed 2 January 2011

I've been going to Alpha Pizza for 40 years, and it's still my favorite pizza place in Middletown. Pizza is Greek-style—i.e., with a thicker crust. Toppings are great, and beer and wine are available.

If you prefer a thicker crust pizza, Alpha's is the place to go.