Hyatt Place Milford/New Haven
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Good 3.5/5
Good 3.5/5
Very Good 4/5
All reviewsnew havendesk areaseparate sitting arealate at nightnice roommini fridgefrench toastnice hotelwatch tvfree breakfastup to datecomfortable roomshot breakfasti highly recommend this hotelyogurtking roomfront desk staff
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Hyatt Place is conveniently located right off I-95 in Milford, CT. Rooms are very
large and very clean. Breakfast in morning is included and has a great variety
Close to restaurants and church. Convenient ride to SCSU.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This weekend we traveled to Milford to see a show. Last minute, we decided to stay overnight and booked at the Hyatt Place. We were very pleased with the accommodations. The hotel was very clean and offered many amenities. We had an extremely large room, where we could watch tv ourselves or enjoy the company of friends.

Although small, the gym met our needs offering 2 treadmills, 1 recumbent bike and 1 elliptical machine. They also have free weights. Bring your Smartphone so you can watch tv or listen to music.

The free buffet breakfast offered a great selection of both hot and cold items. There were scrambled eggs, breakfast meat, and French toast on the hot bar. On the cold bar, you had the choice of fruit salad, cottage cheese, berry compote, and yogurt. There were many different choices of cereals and cold juice or milk.

The parking was at a premium, because the hotel was filled. It was frustrating trying to find a parking space late at night.

The Hyatt is in a great location. It was about a 6 minute drive to downtown Milford. The shopping area was a few minute drive up the road. We would recommend you stay at Hyatt Place.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 March 2018

Due to snowstorm and loss of power at my home, booked this hotel last minute. If you like the Hyatt Place brand/concept as much as I do, you won't be disappointed: convenient location (this one is directly off I-95); free hot breakfast; a service bar open until midnight; a suite that is nicely decorated, welcoming/friendly staff, and a great value.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 13 February 2018

Perfect for me...had a family celebration, then spent a few days with old friends. Nice, relaxing room. Went to a concert in the evenings, visited with my college friends and enjoyed myself. Just what the doc ordered!!!

Room Tip: No problems, I was on the top floor, nice and cozy and quiet!
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 5 February 2018

I had the MOST outrageous TERRIBLE EXPERIENCE I had in being CHASED OUT OF MY ROOM, when I was not late checking out.
I had the “NON DISTURB” sign up? and the housekeeping manager ignored the sign screamed like a maniac asking me to leave the room!
I WAS NOT LATE checking out!
Why does Hyatt hire people who cannot even read, let alone be courteous and do their job?
And I HAVE NOT HEARD FROM THE GM WITH AN APOLOGY!!!

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
1  Thank alexandramP4893UF
Hyattplace190, General Manager at Hyatt Place Milford/New Haven, responded to this reviewResponded 6 February 2018

Dear Ms. Munoz,

I hope you are well.

Thank you for reaching out again to address your recent experience at my hotel. As I had mentioned to you in my email already, I sincerely apologize to you for your unsatisfactory experience. I definitely understand your frustration and disappointment, as I hold my team to a higher standard for customer service standards.

As my Assistant GM had already mentioned toy you last week, we have spoken to our staff about this incident to address your concerns and they too apologize. We do not scream at our guests or kick them out of our hotel on the day of departure, but I apologize if you felt this was the case during your stay at our hotel.

On a separate note I assure you that all of our staff members speak perfect english and they are good hardworking individuals. Further, we continuously train our team members our Hyatt Brand Standards, and the basic standards of Customer Service. This quite apparent since we have consistently been ranked the # 1 hotel in Milford for the past 5 years, and a Trip Advisor property.

In closing, I would greatly appreciate it if you could please check your email and let me know of you have any questions or concerns. Once again, I apologize to you for any inconvenience you may have experienced at our hotel, and I hope that you give us another opportunity in the near future to make your stay pleasant.