“PANERA BREAD DONE WELL”

Panera Bread
Ranked #60 of 267 Restaurants in Milford
Cuisines: Deli
Reviewed 11 September 2016

Two of us had soup and Half sandwich. (Each with a different soup and sandwich) Very good. The soups were hot and tasty. The sandwiches were good and nice size.
The people were friendly and the place was clean. Tables and booths available but no table service but was not a concern. Prices reasonable. We will return.
This store is only a few months old in a new mini mall. Everything new.

Reviewed 27 August 2016 via mobile

I have to admit I was bummed when their Boston Post Mall location closed when they moved just down the street. BUT- I love their new space!!! As always, same great food and service. This location has a drive thru which is fantastic for on-the-go ordering!! Love the decor inside too!!

Reviewed 11 August 2016

I stopped in for a take out lunch with a gift certificate for $15.00. I ordered a large salad with chicken and apples, plus a smoothie. It was my first time ever at any Panera Bread location. The staff was very nice and it was spotless inside and out. It had a pleasant, modern decor and looked like a comfortable place to eat. My food took a little longer than I had hope to come out, but the salad was fresh and pleasing to the palate. It came with a piece of bread which was nothing special but paired well. I also enjoyed the fruit smoothie. Everything tasted healthy, which is what I wanted. There were a lot of salad choices and I would definitely be interested in trying more of their menu. And, I still have $.77 left on my gift card.

Reviewed 24 July 2016

I wanted to like this new location on the Post Road, and the place was nice but the food was not that good. I had the Green Goddess Cobb Salad with chicken. The wait for the food was pretty long, but I must say the food manager was very active in the kitchen and seemed in total control. The salad was mostly tasteless, including the chicken. It sorely needed some seasoning. The salad had strips of orange thinks that may have been ginger. Overall the salad had a sweetish taste, which was off-putting. The 2 little plastic cups of dressing were half-filled. With the salad lacking any taste, you would think they would give you plenty of dressing. My wife had the Roasted Turkey Avocado BLT which she said did not have near enough filling. Having been to a different Panera before, she was surprised at how mediocre our meal was. The only bright spot was the French Onion soup that had a lot of flavor. We would not go there again unless I wanted just the soup.

Reviewed 14 June 2016

This review is for the Panera across the street from Whole Foods. We went for lunch the first week that this store opened. They were still working out the kinks but overall we had a pleasant lunch. The counter crew was obviously well trained in hospitality. The problems arose when we tried to use a discount card. The Computer didn't recognize the skew number on our card. Our cashier tried to help but no luck. After about 10 tries the manager ( probably from another store)'came over and fixed the problem. She also offered us a pastry for being so patient. It made a nice finish to the chicken Cesar salads and coffee. A small gripe... The coffee is weak. Not as bad as Mickey D. Or Dunkin, but still quite weak. Maybe they could charge a bit more and serve something with taste.

Been to Panera Bread? Share your experiences!