“A visit with my granddaughter and her girlfriend”
Review of Panera Bread

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Panera Bread
Ranked #65 of 272 Restaurants in Milford
Cuisines: Deli
Reviewed 11 March 2017

Stopped here for a bite to eat with my granddaughter and her friend, we all had the Mac and cheese small bowl along with a half of sandwich ,both were delicious and the bread was so nice and fresh. I would recommend this place to everyone. !!!

Reviewed 23 February 2017

My car was in for service down the street so I stopped and this is the first Panera bread that I have seen with a drive thru. I ordered a sandwich and pecan bread it was very good. The place was emaculant. I got my order and with it a little sheet of paper that I read and now they do deliveries. Place kind of new so let's see if they keep up the good work.

Reviewed 28 October 2016 via mobile

First of all I would like to say then the employees are very friendly the restaurant looks very clean and there's plenty of parking and I had the ham and swiss sandwich was was very good however and it's a big however I also got in a bowl of chili that actually tasted like somebody put the chili powder in after I got the bowl and I was overly done in fact The Taste actually lingered on my lips for hours I'm talking about the powder I unfortunately got in the order to go so I was stuck with it otherwise I would have definitely returned it if I'd eaten there I have eaten in the past and it has been very good

Reviewed 28 October 2016

We were patronizing this establishment for a reason-they were sponsoring a fundraiser for my son's school PTA, where a portion of the proceeds was donated to his school for the eighth grade.When we got there, we were greeted with a line that almost went out the door. We waited in line for 15-20 minutes and there were two registers open. We ordered our food only to discover they were out of a couple of the soups, the chili and a couple kinds of bread. We paid for our food and then waited an additional half hour for the order. While we waited, the line was still out the door and it was raining. People walked out. There were also quite a few patrons already seated and eating. We were struggling to understand why there were so few employees working and so little inventory. If this was occurring, and the manager knew, surely they would have been-or should have been-prepared.

Reviewed 11 September 2016

Two of us had soup and Half sandwich. (Each with a different soup and sandwich) Very good. The soups were hot and tasty. The sandwiches were good and nice size.
The people were friendly and the place was clean. Tables and booths available but no table service but was not a concern. Prices reasonable. We will return.
This store is only a few months old in a new mini mall. Everything new.

Been to Panera Bread? Share your experiences!