“Late night”

Ranked #17 of 106 Restaurants in Mystic
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed 11 July 2018 via mobile

Mystic has view food establishments open after 9. I had calzone, wife had gluten free crust. Really good pies, not great. Great decor!

Write a ReviewReviews (2,046)

Reviewed 11 July 2018 via mobile

I am not a pizza expert. Heck, most of the pizza I have had in the last 5 years was delivered from the big D.

We ordered some slices of cheese only, fries and a salad with chicken. The pizza was fine. Served hot, thick with cheese and a moderate amount of tomato sauce. The fries were medium crispy, and maybe a tad too much salt. The salad with chicken was fine.

Service was great. They actually have two sides to the place (eat in and take out). The dining area is filled with both movie memorabilia and other odds & ends. I was facing a television which was showing, what else, the movie.

Reviewed 10 July 2018 via mobile

The pizza wasn't what us new Yorkers call pizza. We were disappointed and expensive. Look like pizza in the movie,lol. Try a slice, it's horrible

1  Thank Lisa P
Reviewed 8 July 2018 via mobile

My wife and I were driving home from Nantucket and were getting hungry when we noticed we were a few miles outside of Mystic and could not help ourselves. Children of the 80’s ourselves, we loved the 80’s themed decor. The great thing was that the pizza was delicious! We split the dinner salad as well. The staff patiently answered questions and told stories of the coming of age movie of the same name.

Reviewed 8 July 2018 via mobile

A little place still trading on it's fading fame from a long-forgotten '80's movie. In an area with many great Italian restaurants and pizzerias, nit a shining star. Not bad, and you might think it's great if you're not from a place with decent pizza. High prices. Move along, nothing , to see here. Or worth eating, at least to me .

Been to Mystic Pizza? Share your experiences!