“Quick stop off I-95; large portions of great Asian fusian, curries.”
Review of Pink Basil

Pink Basil
Ranked #25 of 103 Restaurants in Mystic
Reviewed 24 February 2016

Lunch portions were huge, service was very good, prices were fair for the size and we went home with leftovers.
Great selection of craft beers from all over CT, RI an MA both on tap and in bottles. Would like to try again for dinner!

Reviewed 20 February 2016

In the Mystic/Stonington area, we are lucky to have wonderful restaurants but moving here from the NYC area, I have always wanted more cuisine options. Pink Basil is a terrific addition to our dining scene. I was skeptical of a truly pan-Asian menu, but it delivers. I've been three times and tried various options. The lettuce wrap appetizer was great and the Pink Basil noodles even better. Last visit, I tried the sushi and found it high quality, fresh and nicely prepared and presented. Thrilled to have this addition to our local dining choices.

Reviewed 20 February 2016

I had dinner there on the patio on a perfect summer evening with 24 friends. When we arrived, our 3 tables for 8 were ready for us. The patio at night is so charming and romantic and the food was delicious. It was a wonderful, relaxing evening and the service was excellent. We have been back for lunch since then and again, the food was delicious. The only complaint I have is, I made a reservation for lunch on a Sunday and they never told me they only serve dinner on Sunday. The difference in price is huge!

Reviewed 17 February 2016

Tried this on a whim and fell in love. As it was during the fall we sat outside on their patio, which was great. The service was great. Loved my curry dish; actually all three of us loved our food and they gave you plenty of it for a reasonable rate.

Reviewed 2 December 2015

We really enjoyed our visit to the Pink Basil, which has opened quite recently in Old Mystic Village shopping center. It features Asian/Thai food and has a sushi bar. Portions were very generous and tasty. Moderately priced.