Residence Inn Mystic Groton
Taber Inne and Suites(Mystic)(Great Value!)
US$149
Howard Johnson Inn Mystic(Mystic)(Great Value!)
US$84
Hilton Mystic(Mystic)(Great Value!)
US$111
Holiday Inn Express Mystic(Mystic)(Great Value!)
US$133
Inn at Mystic(Mystic)(Great Value!)
US$88
US$79
The Whaler's Inn(Mystic)
US$209
Hampton Inn & Suites Mystic(Mystic)(Great Value!)
US$131
US$116
Hampton.com
Hyatt Place Mystic(Mystic)(Great Value!)
US$119
US$101
Travelocity
House of 1833(Mystic)(Great Value!)
US$179
US$248
All reviewsbedroom suitefull kitchenstove topfront deskwafflesmain buildingdish soapice makerpool and hot tubsmall kitchenhome away from homefirst floorfree breakfastkitchen areapull out couchmystic areaupon check
Reviewed 1 April 2018

We attended a wedding and stayed here for 4 nights. Our stay was fantastic! The rooms were clean, comfortable and offered many amenities. The staff was amazing! The kitchen staff couldn't do enough to make us happy, from breakfast to the ice cream social. The front desk staff, especially Liz Hanson, were so kind and accommodating. On the phone, upon arrival and during our stay, Liz did whatever she could to make sure the wedding party and guests were taken care of and felt like part of the family. When we visit Mystic again we will stay at the Residence Inn again..

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Joshua D, Manager at Residence Inn Mystic Groton, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

We are so Happy that you enjoyed your stay with us. Please come back and visit us again. We had so much fun with the family.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

My family and I just stayed for 3 days. Room was very nice and clean. The staff was amazing! I have to mention the kitchen staff Chris and Ivie! They where so friendly and went out of their way to make sure my children where happy . Breakfast every morning was great! We will be staying here again soon!

1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Joshua D, Manager at Residence Inn Mystic Groton, responded to this reviewResponded 31 March 2018

Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

This is the best place to stay because of the great folks who work here! The evening manager, Jeff, is so friendly and professional and welcoming. Chris and Ivie, the kitchen crew, are great, always going above and beyond! Here is a picture of the sweet rolls and happy birthday message they made for my grandson !

Reviewed 24 March 2018

We stayed here for one night while visiting area attractions and had a great experience.
Jeff at Check in was Polite and helpful.
Our room was clean and all we needed for a nice stay.
Pool area was fine and breakfast was good.
Would stay again if in the area.

Reviewed 11 March 2018

When my family and I arrived, we asked for an upgraded room if possible being a Marriott Elite member. We were told they were sold out. We were given a room which initially looked fine. Had a full kitchen, bedroom etc. But when we were in the room for a while we started noticing problem areas. First in the bedroom there was a hole in the wall where clearly the door handled had gone through. The door handles themselves were loose and almost came off. Then when we pulled out the sofa bed there were a couple of light stains on it. Since it was late we decided to just deal with it in the AM. The next morning things crossed a line for me and we found a bug in our room. My daughter screamed. I took pictures of everything and headed down to the front desk. The bug was identified as a silver fish. The manager of the day was very apologetic and said they would have someone take a look at things. In the end we weren't charged for the room. I was debating whether or not to review the hotel, but ended up feeling it is important for me to review places where I stay and let folks decide on their own with the information. I rely on reviews when I am searching for hotels. The location is great, but because of the room I won't go back there.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank tennisplyr1
Joshua D, Manager at Residence Inn Mystic Groton, responded to this reviewResponded 12 March 2018

I want to apologize for the experience you had to encounter at our hotel. We did discuss with out team and going to fix the issue that came up. I am glad to see that you was not charged. We do want our guest to have an great experience with our team and the place we call home. If you do decide to visit us again. We will make sure everything is much better then your last. Again I am very sorry for the experience.