“Dirty”

Cuisines: American, Southwestern, Barbecue, Mexican
Good for: Child-friendly, Bar Scene, Groups
Good for: Child-friendly, Bar Scene, Groups
Reviewed 11 December 2017

We went to the the place for lunch on a Sunday. It was busy. The service was slow,
and the biggest gripe I have is that the place was dirty. I ordered a beer to drink. It arrived with no glas, so I asked for one. When I finally got one after second request, it was dirty. There were "things" stuck to it on the inside of the glass. The floor was also littered with food and dirty napkins. My first and last visit at this location.

Reviewed 4 November 2017 via mobile

I Love this Chilli this is our spot at least once or twice a month I get the 6oz classic sirloin with broccoli well done it's amazing the staff is always happy and helpful if you don't know on what to get also the virgin strawberry daiquiri is a must try.

Reviewed 3 November 2017 via mobile

Our servers name was Connor, he was pretty cool and friendly. We have a high maintenance family and he was able to play along and joke with us in the run. The food quality was good. Only good words about this location and highly recommended! Ask for Connor!

Reviewed 5 June 2017

My business office in Farmington often orders from this Chili's location for staff lunches that involve party platters. This time, we ordered chips and salsa, and Mix & Match Party Platter Fajitas. The latter included grilled steak, grilled chicken, 24 flour tortillas, and Cadillac-style rice and beans. The food is always ready at our designated pick-up times, and the Chili's staff always include plenty of serving utensils and anything else we might need. The total for this type of lunch including tax was $104.19, and our office of ten had plenty of left-overs. We will keep returning to this Chili's location.

1  Thank radiowitch
Reviewed 12 May 2017

Had 2 meals while visiting this area. Both times i sat at the bar and had awesome service. i was traveling solo so the bar was the only available sittihng for one as the restaurant was very busy.