“A very good burger!”

Price range: US$10 - US$16
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Gastropub specializing in Gourmet Burgers and Craft Beer. Scratch kitchen with all our sauces, dressings, specialty ketchups and mustards are made in-house. We use only All-Natural beef raised by a family of farmers committed to sustainable and humane practices. All our Angus beef is traceable and meets the highest standards. That means… No added hormones, No antibiotics, Fed all-vegetarian feeds This results in the most delicious, satisfying and nutritious burger you’ll find. We also support area businesses and have partnered with local bakeries, breweries, creameries and beverage companies.
Reviewed 16 August 2017 via mobile

Stopped here for a dinner alone before a conference. I had the Sriracha Bacon Burger and truffle Parmesan fries and both were very good. The selection of craft beer was decent and the bartender knew her stuff. I just wish my burger hadn't fallen apart! Made it a little messy...

There are newer reviews for Prime 16

Reviewed 4 August 2017

I had a burger and it was really good! Everyone I was with enjoyed their food. We had to separate our large party into 3 separate tables but that was okay. I would recommend trying it out.

Reviewed 29 July 2017 via mobile

Good Kale salad with salmon and burgers. Pub/ bar scene. A good selection of beers. Also have mixed drinks.

Reviewed 27 July 2017 via mobile

Great burgers, appetizers and service. We order a Maui and American burgers. Both are delicious. Great place to dinner with friends or family.

Reviewed 20 July 2017

......When you build a hamburger, you must use the proper bread source to hold it all together.....and don’t overcomplicate it.

Granted their burgers dazzle and entertain, but eating them is a sloppy process ......and not in a good way. I hosted 9 lovely ladies and two gents, that chose this spot for lunch today. They all had familiarity with Prime 16, while I was a virgin.

I ordered a Honey Truffle Gourmet Burger, which featured apple smoked bacon, swiss cheese and roasted tomato.

The good: The meat quality, the taste, its' texture, its' juiciness......almost perfect. The bacon and cheese was spot-on.

The bad: construction and assembly suffers. The bottom of the roll soaked up most of the greasy goodness of the burger, but the top bun crumbled into pieces and fell to the plate. Handling it was a mess. The roasted tomato was not properly roasted, but was two unripe undercooked hard wedges, that squished out of the burger assembly, across the table at first bite. The honey dripped off the burger and puddled on the plate, and was sadly soaked up by a superfluously placed paper napkin placed under the canister of soggy, truffled fries. Was I supposed to suck the honey/greasy/salty/truffled goodness out of the paper napkin .......I was confused and also embarrassed to have to retrieve my tomato.

So, my disappointment comes from structural problems which made it difficult to eat.

The burger simply did not hold together.

Next time, if there is a next time, I will build my own burger, request a potato roll, with hardly anything on it.