“Cute place ”

Deja Brew
Ranked #13 of 30 Coffee & Tea in New Haven
Cuisines: Deli
Reviewed 4 May 2018 via mobile

I was driving around in the area looking for a coffee shop to grab some coffee and stumbled upon this cute little coffee house. It was a small shop right on the corner of the street and the tables & chairs outside prompted me to stop and go check it out.
Ordered the avocado egg sandwich and it was delicious. As far as my cappuccino it was okay. Would go back again if I’m around the area.

Reviewed 17 December 2017 via mobile

Cute place that I just wanted to like, but the espresso was wholly mediocre and the pastry I tried just OK.

Reviewed 8 February 2017 via mobile

Charming, delightful and very cozy little cafe.
I live in the neighborhood about two miles away and i try to go there anytime i get a chance.
The ambience reminds me of a little french cafe and makes me feel as i am away from home in a different country and yet it feels home as well.
The coffee&tea selection is great.They even have "create your own"!
The breakfast & lunch menus are very rich in choices as well as the deserts (cookies, bars and cakes)
The food is always fresh and totally worth the waiting.
Great place for all seasons!

Reviewed 31 August 2016

Love this place. I happened to be driving by one day and noticed it and made a quick note to stop there when I had some time. The place is quaint and quiet and is good if you're looking to do some work. The coffee is great- get yourself a latte or a cappuccino-delicious.
I love that it's in an area where you wouldn't expect a coffee shop to be. Great for those that live in the neighborhood, and also for those that want something a little less traditional, like starbucks.
Service is a little slow, but staff is always super friendly.

1  Thank Christina R
Reviewed 22 April 2015

Great place to relax and have a coffe and pastry or leisurely lunch. Good cofee and welcoming people Sit outside! .