“the Food is always a wonderful experience”
Review of Union League Cafe

Union League Cafe
Reserve with OpenTable
Union League Cafe is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 571 Restaurants in New Haven
Price range: US$40 - US$40
Cuisines: French, Contemporary
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: College Street
Reviewed 9 August 2017

It is the epitome of elegance of new haven old and new
The food is always exceptional and something you will find nowhere else
the staff is amazing and wait on your every need
a true dining experience
However it is pricey

Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

This award winning restaurant has been the best restaurant in New Haven, and also one of the best in the area since its opening. The food, service and atmosphere are as top notch as the location right at the heart of Yale. There are not many restaurants around anymore that truly have pride in what they do on a consistent basis. Union League has that pride, and they obviously have a passion for running a restaurant!!!

Reviewed 2 August 2017 via mobile

We recently had dinner here, and I only had one word for this place "superb".

Both the foie gras and escargots on the appetizer menu were superb. For entry, I ordered the seared cod, and I finished it all. This says a lot because I rarely finish my dinner! My friend's wild salmon was superb as well.

Highly recommend this place.

Reviewed 25 July 2017

WE LOVE THIS PLACE :) The food is amazing and the service is always over the top phenomenal. Brittany was our server and she was amazing! Great girl! We can't wait to come back for our weekly date night

Reviewed 23 July 2017 via mobile

My wife and I recently celebrated our anniversary at the Union League. Our waiter was rude and seemed disinterested. The support staff did a fine job and were attentive. My wife ordered the filet which was properly cooked but lacked much flavor. The same for my cod. The meals were unimpressive.

1  Thank Nick S