“Great thin crust pizza ”
Review of Modern Apizza

Modern Apizza
Ranked #1 of 585 Restaurants in New Haven
Cuisines: Pizza, Soups
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed 25 October 2017 via mobile

Thank you and Ann Marie for excellent service, true brick fired oven pizza. This is an amazing Pizza we got the pizza BOM, I think it's for bill of materials, cuz it had one of everything, friendly people, nice place, good value, and excellent pizza!

Reviewed 24 October 2017 via mobile

A popular restaurant for New Haven thin crust style pizza. Great food and atmosphere. We had about a half hour wait that I thought was not bad for a busy Saturday night. Our service was quick and our server was pleasant. A definite return in the future for us. The only drawback is barking is a little tight, but your able to find street parking in the area

Reviewed 14 October 2017 via mobile

Modern is consistently good. This visit i got bacon and pepperoni and half veggie. Excellent pizza, worth the visit.

Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

I come to this restaurant quite often for many years, I know that Pepe's and Sally's gets a lot of recognition from being the best but although I like the pizzas as well, I think Modern is better with their very distinctive taste and flavor. So for me, Modern's is the best pizza I ever had.

Reviewed 3 October 2017

we waited for a table for 1/2 hr, the restaurant was very clean, but when we finally got the pizza it was just average. I would not go there again and wait in line.