“Yummy Vegetarian and Vegan Food!”

Claire's Corner Copia
Ranked #10 of 567 Restaurants in New Haven
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 4 July 2017

My husband and I had breakfast here on a recent overnight stay in New Haven. It was recommended by a server at a restaurant where we had dinner the previous evening. My husband had the Irish breakfast and, after much vacillating, I got the vegan breakfast sandwich and a coconut milk chocolate smoothie. I loved my breakfast! I don't often get so many vegan choices. I also bought a lemon coconut loaf for later (also delicious). My husband liked his meal, but was overwhelmed at the size of it. I think he was expecting eggs, potatoes, and toast; but got so many different veggies (eggplant, zucchini). I would have loved it if not for the eggs! What a nice atmosphere, as well.

There are newer reviews for Claire's Corner Copia

Reviewed 20 June 2017

The portions are big and I could not finish my omelet. I really enjoyed the food. The service was also very good. Even though they were busy I got my food quickly.

Reviewed 8 June 2017

Claire's has always been a go-to place for me. Casual, order at the counter, vegetarian, lots of choices and good desserts. The lunch of mushroom burger over salad left me with enough salad for dinner. I had a side of cold pesto pasta which was so large that it went with the salad for dinner. Dessert of carrot cake and latte, who could ask for anything more?

Reviewed 5 June 2017

We got so much food here: the CLT, the bistro burger, chicken quesadillas, potato wedges, a corn fritter, and avocado toast. Everything was excellent, their homemade buns are delicious and so were all the soy "meats" that we had. We also got their signature Lithuanian coffee cake, which was superb. Great place for a cheap, vegetarian lunch or dinner!

Reviewed 30 May 2017

Again a repeat meal at this veggie restaurant. The salads are excellent and served with small indiviďual loaves.

Always busy with students and their families and friends.