“Salmon and Pasta - lovely!”
Review of L'orcio

L'orcio
Reserve with OpenTable
L'orcio is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #25 of 588 Restaurants in New Haven
Price range: US$30 - US$30
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Pearl and Eld Streets
Transit: Minutes a way from Union Station.
Reviewed 23 November 2016

We were given this restaurant as a recommendation from the couple sitting next to us in a bar a few blocks away. Thank you nice people!! They seated us immediately, the waitstaff was very solicitous, and omg the food! I had the ravioli in sage butter and my friend has the salmon and gnocchi. Absolutely delicious, perfectly sized portions - most enjoyable. And the prices were very reasonable. Go, you'll be happy.

Reviewed 20 November 2016 via mobile

Arrived for our reservation and the table was ready, service was spot on with a lovely young waitress who knew just the right amount of checking on us and leaving us alone.

We had the flatbread, which is not so fly and tasty (my guy liked it more than I did, but I enjoyed it too). He ordered a specially designed pasta dish, and the chef was happy to create it for him, with penne, roasted red peppers and chicken in a delicious sauce. I had a pasta special from the menu with cavatelli, eggplant, basil and tomatoes. YUM!!! It was a huge portion, so I brought the rest hime and am looking forward to eating it again.

I've been a few times now and will definitely be back again when I am in New Haven. (Assuming I can get a reservation!)

Reviewed 18 October 2016

Pasta is made fresh. They have a small garden which is open in the spring and fall.It is a delight to have food there. Nice assortment of wine

1  Thank review g
Reviewed 24 September 2016

What a find! After leaving our first choice for dining due to it being closed for a function we happened upon L'Orcios - lucky us! We sat outside in their garden and enjoyed a lovely meal. Service was on point, food was above average and so flavorful, wonderful wines, can't wait to go back!

1  Thank Carencaren
Reviewed 13 September 2016

Nice Place. Relaxing. Great pasta. My husband's steak was so tender he could cut it with the butter knife. Service was good too. Wonderful on a summer night. The inside is nice but does not compare to being in the garden.