“Loved this place!”
Review of Dev's on Bank Street - MOVED

Dev's on Bank Street
Price range: US$15 - US$30
Cuisines: Asian, Mediterranean
Good for: Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly, Business meetings, Bar Scene, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Dev's on Bank Street is an American Bistro & Bar, located at New London Harbour Towers in downtown New London. With street AND garage parking, it's the perfect location to unwind after work, gather with friends for a night out or enjoy dinner before a show. Our American Bistro menu boasts over 30 bistro bites, hand made burgers, unique salads, and hearty entrees. Stop in for your very own bite of New London at Dev's!
Reviewed 4 June 2016

NL is my hometown and was back visiting from Montana. My cousin suggested Dev's. Wow, we loved the food and service. Everything was outstanding along with the service. They have a varied menu with tapas portions and also a good selection of entries. We were totally impressed. Will go back for sure on our next visit!

Reviewed 2 June 2016 via mobile

I just ate here and they don't list the ingredients they serve on the menu.
I have a food allergy and it was in my sandwich. They didn't seem to care, either. THAT IS DANGEROUS!!!!!
BEWARE BEWARE BEWARE!!!!!

candace-owner-devs, Owner at Dev's on Bank Street, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2016

We are very sorry that you had a bad experience with a food allergy! We certainly take allergies serious; often times our customers will tell us in advance of any items they are allergic to, and it is our standard to ALWAYS prepare these dishes to their specifications. Unfortunately, there can be up to 10-15 ingredients in any dish, and we do not list them all. Please be assured that we do take this issue serious, and we hope to see you again

Reviewed 28 October 2015

First of all, my wife and I live in Hawaii so as you can imagine, it's rather difficult to plan a party when you cannot see the space in person, taste the menu, etc. I want to give a HUGE and heartfelt mahalo to Candace and the rest of her staff for all their hard work helping us plan and execute a perfect wedding reception! We contacted Candace several months before, she gave us all our options, was always excited when we spoke and had everything set up exactly as we discussed. We literally flew home and had the reception the very next day, having never once met face to face or visited Dev's before the party. We reserved the whole space for about 65 guests, we all fit comfortably in the restaurant, there were 2 servers bringing food around and a bartender who I'm sure we kept busy all night :) We are very grateful for your help Candace!

Reviewed 4 October 2015 via mobile

A bit pricey but we'll worth it. The salmon was out of this world and so was everything else!! Even the kids loved it.. we tried a variety of Tapas and all were great.

Reviewed 22 September 2015

We visited New London after a day of travel and were looking for a place to eat dinner. The choice of different cocktails are excellent - even tried one I had never heard of before and it was delicious. We ordered our meal and the service was very slow. There were a couple parties and all were eating long before us and one party came in after us and left before us but they were having many small selections instead of a big meal. Had the fish & chips and would have preferred French fries with my fish instead of chip chips. Don't go on a weekend evening if you are in a hurry.