“Our monthly stop for Chinese food!”
Review of Panda Buffet

Panda Buffet
Ranked #65 of 148 Restaurants in New London
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 9 April 2016

We usually stop here for lunch or dinner when out shopping in Waterford. There is a buffet of 4 tables of food, a cooler of icecream, and a sushi station. The selection doesn't change much from one visit to the next. Food is constantly replenished. Waitresses are quick to remove your plate so that you can get a clean plate and go back for more food. Not friendly but efficient. My husband and I each have our favorite items. Worth a stop if you are in the area!

Reviewed 25 February 2016

In the New London mall resides an amazing Chinese buffet that shines way above others. This typical Chinese restaurant is far from typical when you enter...a HUGE selection of delicious entrees nicely awaits at various stations. From sushi to Chinese favorites to tasty seafood to American appetizers and an all you can eat ice cream bar can be overwhelming. Pace yourself if you wish to sample everything. Plenty of seating so never a wait. The wait staff is very clean and efficient. They clear your plates right away so you can go up for more. The buffet items are refreshed quite frequently. This is my parents favorite place for lunch when I visit them in CT. Truly a meal deal! I highly recommend Panda Buffet when you're in New London and in a buffet state of mind!

1  Thank lighthouselady63
Reviewed 3 February 2016

Typically I do not like Chinese buffets but this one is an exception. The food is very good and the trays are frequently filled with fresh food. The cocktail shrimp are firm and fresh. This is not often the case in many Chinese buffets. There is a good selection of food including some Korean food and Vietnamese food. Many members of our local Asian community eat at the Panda Buffet.

Reviewed 23 October 2015

There is always a free seat because it ks a huge Restaurant. The buffet is over average, because they have three different soups to choose, a lot of very good sushi, meat, vegetables and fish, shrimps as well, in a good quality. Also noodles and different prepared rice.
The staff is friendly and the price is absolutely fair.

1  Thank magicaltommy
Reviewed 15 October 2015 via mobile

I liked to go to this buffet when I moved to New London, however over the last couple of visits I feel very disappointed. I went with some family members that came to visit us from NY and this was the second time that the service was awful. Some of the staff were extremely rude and inattentive. The food is not bad and the price for the buffet I think is fair but I rather go somewhere else where customer service is a priority.

1  Thank Robinson P