“Outstanding Sushi”

Jasmine Thai
Ranked #19 of 148 Restaurants in New London
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 13 April 2016

Went to dinner here and let me tell you the food was OUTSTANDING!!! The server greeted us with a warm welcome and we order hot tea with our Spicy Octopus Salad. The salad was great to split. My friend ordered a soup which I tried and the flavors were perfect. The Spicy Tuna roll and the Philadelphia roll were right on the money. We split the Hawaiian Fried Rice which I thought was a different spin on fried rice. The sauce that came with the rice was very spicy, be careful. I loved the sauce!! I asked the two sushi makers if they could make up a roll that was not on the menu and they did. How amazing?! I had my own roll that nobody had. Ask for the Jimmy roll. The service was a little slow but it was worth the wait. Also waiting for yum sushi I didn't mind since my friend and I talked and snacked on the other food. I can't wait to go back and try more of the menu.

1  Thank BusterBusBus

Reviewed 14 February 2016

Went to Jasmine Thai today for lunch with my wife and daughter. It's a pretty big place. Got seated right away and service was very good. They have quite a large selection and everything was delicious. We had steamed dumplings, Cashew nut chicken, chicken green curry and tofu mango curry and all were very good. Also the rice came in the shape of a heart which was a nice touch considering tomorrow is valentine's day. I will definitely eat there again and I recommend this restaurant.

2  Thank DCfromCT
Reviewed 6 December 2015

We went to jasmine thai recently and had around a 20 minute wait to get our waitress to notice us. When we ordered drinks it look another ten minutes. The spring rolls are always good and the noodle dishes are as well but if you don't LOVE spicy food don't order even the lowest spice level. I like spicy food but I couldn't taste anything because my mouth was on fire. The portions are not as large as they once were.

1  Thank billl416
Reviewed 26 October 2015

The resturant was busy food was hot and very tasty. Try the sushi it was unique and was fresh. The noodles were home made and nice texture.
Service was good but plan extra time a little slow forgot the salad but were on point for the rest of the meal..

2  Thank David C
Reviewed 12 October 2015 via mobile

Went for dinner without reservations with my wife and son on Saturday evening. Able to seat us quickly but then the wait began. A little frustrating as no one paid attention to us for quite sometime. The sushi was very good. The server made mistakes on the bill which required corrections. May confine future visits to carry out.