“Great sushi!! Hibachi good too”
Review of Toro

Toro
Ranked #5 of 58 Restaurants in Newtown
Cuisines: Asian
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 13 July 2016 via mobile

Stopped with my daughter for dinner. Don't live far but just don't think to come here. My picky 11 yr old wanted fried rice so were in the area and decided to stop. we sat at a table downstairs not the hibachi tables but she ordered the filet hibachi meal and LOVED it!! I had sushi which was honestly the best I've had in a while...possibly THE best. We'll be back!!

Reviewed 19 June 2016

The service here has never been better than wayward. Dishes are quite heavy compared with better establishments. Not tried the hibachi, but the standard restaurant is not my favorite. If you want just a quick bite without any fuss, it's fine, but he check might be more than you expected.

Reviewed 16 June 2016

Have gone here often, eating in is better quality then carry out. There have been times when service is very slow.

Reviewed 15 June 2016

Whether it is sushi or chinese food you are craving, everything is good. Love the miso soup made the right way. They also offer Hibachi at lunch and dinner. A fun time. Good friendly service.

Reviewed 24 May 2016

I have to say that I thoroughly enjoyed this restaurant. The sushi was excellent as was several of the Chinese/Curry dishes. What prevented me from giving 5 stars was the hibachi. At best I thought it was average and probably would not order it again. I thought it was overcooked and flavorless. The waitress was extremely attentive. I would return but have learned my lesson.

Been to Toro? Share your experiences!