“Change of pace”

Thai Delight
Ranked #13 of 63 Restaurants in Newtown
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 19 June 2018

We felt like something different for dinner one night, so we went back to our favorite Thai restaurant. This place is small, but clean and the food is excellent. Nice variety to choose from on the menu and prices are reasonable. Service is prompt and friendly. We have been going there for years and will continue to do so.

Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

My first experience with Thai cuisine. Do you like “spice “ ? If so, this is the place. Had 1 of the luncheon specials-“Drunkeon Noodle”. Delicious!
Lunch is the way to go! It appears dinner menu is basically the same. Just more expensive for the dinner hours.
Quaint little place. Would definitely go back for late lunch w/drinks when time allows. Food can be extremely “hot/spicy “so I was glad I opted to go a step below. Meals can be specified as to level of spice. Read the menu before you order! The various dishes are marked as to level of spiciness.
Take out is offered.

Reviewed 13 February 2018

First timers and happy diners.

Service is excellent; food is freshly-made, prices are fair. I'd recommend the Thai iced tea and the spring rolls. Also, the eggplant was fresh and tasty.

We'll be back. Often!

Reviewed 17 December 2017

Love this little restaurant! My husband and I go there often or get take out. Their coconut soup with chicken is aromatic, hearty, and a delight to one's palate. Their chicken with pineapple and cashew nuts is delicious, as are most of their soups, appetizers and entrees. The waiters are friendly and efficient and know just the 'extra hot sauce' my husband likes to order on the side.

Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

Our family was delighted to discover this little gem which is conveniently located a few minutes from Exit 8 of I-84. Each of the appetizers we ordered was well prepared. The shumai were so delicate and perfect that I was almost sorry to finish the plate and could have easily been happy to keep ordering more rather than move on to an entree.
I especially enjoyed their refreshing iced tea and the lovely staff.

Been to Thai Delight? Share your experiences!