“In Their Groove”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 6 June 2017

A busy restaurant for Monday lunch, filled with locals. They must be doing something right. While the menu seems to be mostly stuck in the '60s and '70s, the Italian-American fare is done well, the servers are personable and efficient, the prices are very fair. My wife had Veal Marsala and I tried the Penne a la Vodka. Both were good. There were several fish specials which reflected a wider range of options.

Would be happier with cloth napkins, but perhaps the paper ones at lunch help keep the prices down.

Bravo for serving Kimbo espresso. While there are other alternatives in the area, it's an address to keep in mind, and not far off I-91.

Reviewed 25 May 2017

....the fact that they served a good dinner at a reasonable price (compared to so many Italian places, I have been to lately, that give you less than adequate food and mostly charge you really high prices). I loved that they were not pretentious.

If I come back, I will definitely reorder the Penne Alla Vodka...it was superb! Eggplant Alla Parmigiana was huge, actually enough for two....but it was good and I ate it all.

Reviewed 25 May 2017

I've eaten at Bellini's for years--at least since 2003. I have never had a bad meal, and I think that they have great Italian food without attitude or high price.
Lunch (smaller portions, but smaller prices) or dinner (fairly priced and sized) will not fail to make you happy.
If you want to spend a small fortune and brag about where you ate on Saturday night, go ahead.
If you want a satisfying meal with a nice ambiance for a date, a reunion, a family gathering or just dinner, go to Bellini's.
Keep the prices down! And they don't gouge you for wine, either. Bravo, Bellini.

Reviewed 24 May 2017

Recently had lunch at Bellini's. I was quite surprised at what a nice lunch menu they had available. Perhaps the lunch portions are a little smaller than dinner but my salad was more than plenty with arugula, red pepper strips, olives, walnuts and dried fruit and topped with grilled chicken. Very nice!

Reviewed 12 May 2017

We meet clients at Bellini's for business lunches several times a month. The food and service are excellent, and prices are very reasonable. Our clients always enjoy the experience and now will usually suggest that we have our meetings there, which works great for us. It's a very pleasant local experience.