“Great pizza, great bar & atmosphere!!!”
Review of The Bar

The Bar
Ranked #30 of 119 Restaurants in North Haven
Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

We've only been here twice so far and once had their take-out, but we definitely plan to continue coming to this quaint little restaurant & bar. Their pizza is delicious & prepared New Haven style with very thin crust. Also, they offer discount drink prices during happy hour during the week, M-F from 4-6pm. Entire staff there is very friendly & attentive to their patron's needs.
We'll certainly be coming back here for food & drink!!!

Reviewed 18 November 2017

Quick dinner of pizza that was pretty good . Obviously not Wooster st but very good
with a nice thin crust and excellent service for takeaway. Place was also quite crowded at 9 pm so will return sometime for a sit down dinner

1  Thank steverA8718SU
Reviewed 10 November 2017 via mobile

We went with a bunch of friends for drinks and pizza. I was a bit skeptical about them being as good as New Haven pizza........BUt they were as good if not better. We had 4 kinds of pizza and all were equally good except the clam casino pizza was off the charts. They had a great selection of beer and mixed drinks and service was outstanding.

1  Thank Michele C
Reviewed 9 July 2017 via mobile

My son and I stumbled upon this when staying at a hotel right down the road. I have not found a lot of great food on Washington Ave in North Haven so this was great! The waitress was extremely friendly, got our drink order right away, supplied us with excellent garlic knots me took our food order. We got just a regular old New Haven pizza although the specials sounded great. The food came out quick, the waitress checked on is several times and refilled our drinks. We had cannoli for desert and it was good as well. We would definitely come back next time we are in town.

1  Thank Josh L
Reviewed 3 June 2017

Visited on a Thursday evening. Place was crowded but we got a table upstairs, very small quaint little space that overlooked on the restaurant and the kitchen, very cool to people watch while dining. Ordered one of their own beers, very good. For dinner decided on the white clam pizza with bacon, it was very good. My first time having "new haven style pizza" I will go back again when I visit. The server was very nice and took time to explain everything and options for the pizza. Great experience!

1  Thank christinekZ749UI